Imagine how Google would go about organising your business’ administration. What about if the team…
SPECIAL PODCAST INTERVIEW – Andrew Griffiths talks to Michael Gerber, about “Beyond the E-Myth”
In this very special episode of the Business over Breakfast podcast, Andrew’s flying solo and being joined by the legendary Michael Gerber. As one of the most influential names in the world of small business, Michael is a man who needs little introduction. His first book, The E-Myth, has been acknowledged as the #1 small business and entrepreneurial book of all time by The Wall Street Journal, and its concepts have been applied in 145 countries, 29 languages and taught in 118 universities.
Michael’s also a huge idol of Andrew and Bree, and has influenced and inspired them for years. In this conversation with Andrew, Michael talks about the release of his new book, Beyond the E-Myth: The Evolution of an Enterprise: From a Company of One to a Company of 1,000. Be sure to get your pen and paper out for this one, because it’s packed with gems.
In this episode, Andrew and Michael are talking about:
- The practices of the E-Myth and how they’ve been applied to every industry on the planet
- The four critical components of what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Michael on how to start your small business with the right intent
- Defining what a business is, coming up with an exit strategy and turning your company into a precious commodity
- How to create a platform for growth in your business
- The ‘Turnkey System’ and how you can use it in your business to help to scale and grow
- Defining and designing a client fulfilment system
- The three attitudes you need to have to grow a company of one to a company of 1,000
- How Michael is making people feel great about what they’re creating
- Beyond E-Myth
- Book: Beyond the E-Myth
- Bree James Pakmag
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE