(AUDIO) It’s Time to Put an End to Those Negative Business Relationships
It’s time for us all to accept that eventually, all business relationships come to an end, which may seem a little daunting, however, we can prepare for this situation and end a relationship graciously.
In this episode, your hosts, Bree James and Andrew Griffiths, discuss all the best ways to recognise when a business relationship has run its course and how to best handle the situation, so there is a positive outcome for everyone involved.
Today’s Toaster guest has been at the helm of some of the biggest mass participation events in the world. He has impacted millions of people by
delivering some of the largest mass participation sports events across three
continents and is the author of Mass Participation Sports Events. He is a highly sought-after international speaker, high impact
consultant and Founder and CEO of Mass Participation Asia, please welcome Chris Robb back to the show.
WE ALSO DISCUSS THINGS LIKE:
- Becoming good at ending a business relationship graciously.
- Understanding why business relationships end.
- Where people go wrong when ending a business relationship.
- Taking the emotion out of ending a business relationship.
- Common symptoms that a relationship is coming to an end.
- Avoiding bad business relationships in the first place.
- Moving on after ending a business relationship.
- 5 top tips for ending a business relationship that has run its course.
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE