(AUDIO) What to Do When Your Business Hits a Brick Wall
It’s common for us all to feel like we’ve hit a brick wall sometimes, whether it’s in business or in our personal lives. But while it’s a normal occurrence, it’s important to know how to get past it if and when it happens to you. So, this episode of the Business over Breakfast podcast is dedicated to just that: helping you climb over, go around or break right through that brick wall.
Your hosts, Bree James and Andrew Griffiths, discuss all the best ways to overcome brick walls, and how to minimise the risk of hitting them in the first place. Their guest is Dr Jesse Green – dentist, entrepreneur, coach and thought leader who has helped a number of elite clients play bigger, better and smarter in business. With two decades of experience and the author of the hugely successful book RETENTION! Dr Green is highly adept at overcoming metaphorical brick walls, and at helping others do the same. He gives his thoughts on how you can get past any blockages and barriers that stand in your way with his usual intelligence and insightfulness.
Also discussed in this episode:
- The best 8 ideas and strategies to move beyond brick walls
- Why prioritising is so important
- What to do when your business is struggling
- The main factors that influence the occurrence of brick walls, and how you can overcome them
- How to take your business to the next level
- Why you should take time away from business in order to give it the boost it needs
- The importance of self-reflection in solving problems
- Moving out of your comfort zone and getting results
- How to avoid losing your passion, motivation and vision for your business
- Dr Jesse Green Website
- Dr Jesse Green LinkedIn
- Dr Jesse Green Facebook
- Dr Jesse Green Twitter
- Business over Breakfast Book
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE