Have you experienced business owner burnout -- blemishes, headaches, sleeplessness, panic attacks, or heart palpitations?…
(AUDIO) Understanding Energy in Your Business
Energy is everywhere, and where we focus our own energy can greatly affect how our business functions.
Good energy can make our business thrive, while not-so-good energy can cause us to become exhausted and burned out.
In this episode of Business Over Breakfast, Bree and Andrew are talking about understanding energy in your business (no, this isn’t about using less electricity).
They also discuss things like:
- Good energy vs bad energy.
- Reoccurring patterns.
- How internal dialogue can affect your energy.
- How do you feel most days?
- How to stay energised.
- Getting back into the right place if you’re feeling fried.
- 5 top tips for managing your energy.
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE