(AUDIO) It’s Time to Talk About Culture, What Is It and Why Is It So Important?
Culture is something that grows with your company; it isn’t something that happens overnight. It is a carefully planned; designed to exercise the business’ core values and vision. Culture can make or break a company and by achieving a great culture, not only will it help you stand out from the rest of your competitors, it can steer it away from mediocrity.
So, this episode of the Business over Breakfast podcast is dedicated to just that; creating a culture that best suits your business.
In this episode, the show welcomes Brett Odgers. Brett is one of Australia’s experts in creating business team culture and is ranked in the top 100 business coaches in the world. He is a Business Thought Leader who specialises in team performance and is the author of Playing above the line and Staying above the line to help create winning business teams.
WE ALSO DISCUSS THINGS LIKE:
- The difference between good and bad corporate culture
- Being brave and admitting when culture needs improvement
- Understanding the impact that culture has on business
- Different types of company culture
- Dealing with staff members that are affecting culture
- Finding a role model business to aspire to
- The biggest challenges when it comes to building the right culture
- Building a strong and positive internal culture
- Top 5 tips for creating a great business culture
- A few brilliant business ideas from around the world!
- Playing Above the Line Book
- Staying Above the Line Book
- Brett Odgers LinkedIn
- Brett Odgers website
- Business over Breakfast Book
- Bree James Website
- Andrew Griffiths Website
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE