(Audio) The Need to Recharge
Taking time to recharge your energy and wellbeing is vital to your business.
We all know what it’s like when we start to feel a little fried in our business. Bring together long hours, pressure and stress, an ever increasing “to do” list and before we know it, we can burn ourselves out. And this has some long term ramifications.
Prevention is better than a cure.
Understanding that burnout can impact any small business owner and what that could lead to, makes this a very important topic for discussing, especially as it feels like we are swimming against the tide on a daily basis.
In this episode, we take a deep dive into the world of small business owner burnout, what causes it and what we call do about it. Taking time to recharge is crucial.
Our top five tips to prevent burn out and allow yourself to recharge are:
- Take a step back and realise that you aren’t superhuman.
- Introduce daily burnout prevention activities.
- Schedule regular breaks in your calendar.
- Get rid of clients and people that cause you the most stress.
- Pick your number one health challenge and develop an action plan to address it now.
This is an important episode for every single small business owner on the planet.
You can listen to the previous episode 61 – The Subscription Economy by clicking here.
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE