(AUDIO) Getting Others Involved in Your Business – Think a Little More Creatively
Sometimes as Small Business owners we are so busy in our business we forget to work on it.
Input from other individuals can be one of the most valuable and useful tools to improve your business as a whole. There are many options to consider when involving others in your business that are often free; you just have to think outside the box.
In this episode of the Business Over Breakfast Podcast Bree and Andrew are talking about involving others in your business and the positive impact it can have.
Additionally, Bree talks to Anoushka Gungadin, a connector of people, culture and opportunity, who has 20 years of International work experience across Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia. With the rise of highly globalised societies and the need for connectedness in business and community, Anoushka was inspired to set up GlobalCQ, a company which helps employers leverage cultural intelligence and inclusive diversity to drive growth.
If you are looking for sensational advice on how to get others involved in your business, this episode is for you.
We also discuss things like:
- Andrew and Bree’s personal experiences.
- Gaining advice form a brains trust – learning from other business owners.
- Work experience and working with interns within your business.
- Don’t underestimate those contributing to your business.
- Being clear on what you want to achieve.
- 5 top tips for getting others involved in your business.
- Business ideas and innovation from around the world.
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE