If you’ve reached a point with your business where you think it might be time…
(AUDIO) Everything You Need to Know About Building Partnerships in Small Business
For business owners looking to grow and learn new skills, developing partnerships is a great way to expand in a way that’s beneficial for everyone. However, for many people in business, entering into a partnership is a murky and sometimes even anxiety-provoking prospect. Luckily, in this episode of the Business over Breakfast show, Bree and Andrew are talking you through partnerships from A to Z.
Bree James is being joined in the Toaster Time section by a very special guest, Mike Reid of Key Persons of Influence. Mike is talking about his own experiences around partnerships and how they’ve played a pivotal role in the rapid growth of Dent Global.
And if that weren’t enough, the guys are also getting into all of this too:
- The different types of partnerships and how to know which ones are best for you and your business
- The benefits that partnering your business will have for your clients
- Where businesses often go wrong with partnerships
- The ‘What if?’ questions you need to ask before entering into a partnership
- The reasons why you should think about partnering your business outside of just making money
- How to prepare yourself before entering into a partnership
- Why location should never hold you back when searching for a partner
- The idea of fair exchange and aligning values, and why it’s key in small business
- How your partners can help to promote services and products, and ultimately generate leads
- 5 top tips on how to use partnerships in business
- 3 weird and wonderful business ideas from around the globe!
- ERM Power
- Bree James Pakmag
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website
- Mike Reid LinkedIn
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE