(AUDIO) Can We Be More Creative When It Comes to Developing New Income Streams?
Times are changing rapidly, and with it, so are marketing tactics and our customers.
As business owners, it’s unavoidable, and we have to keep coming up with new ways to create revenue, or we’ll end up falling behind.
In this episode of Business Over Breakfast, Bree and Andrew are talking about how can we be more creative when it comes to developing new income streams.
Today’s guest is Krista Watkins from Natural Evolution. Krista is one part of a husband and wife duo that display dedication and innovation when it comes to their business. They were banana farmers that created a solution to the large amounts of wasted bananas; some 500 metric tonnes disposed of due to oversupply on the market or size of the produce. Together they have produced their very own green banana flour using the fruit that would have otherwise gone to waste.
We also discuss things like:
- Thinking creatively when it comes to creating revenue.
- Some examples from Andrew.
- Some examples from Bree.
- How fast things are changing – including customers.
- If we aren’t coming up with new products and services, customers will find someone who will.
- The importance of understanding and building strong relationships with our customers.
- Andrew and Bree’s personal experiences and learnings.
- Some practical tips on thinking creatively.
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE