(AUDIO) The Battle with Procrastination
We can all, at times, battle with procrastination but it really comes down to our own self-management and how we choose to deal with it, to overcome it. It’s important to dive deeper into the issue causing the procrastination and evaluate how you can overcome this to progress on with the task at hand. Are you ready to turn your procrastination into action? Stay tuned to find out about how you can win the battle against procrastination once and for all.
Additionally, Bree chats with our Toaster guest, Sam Harrop, who is an expert in helping business owners build highly valuable and saleable businesses by making them more profitable and of course, more efficient. Sam is one of Australia’s leading business coaches and is the author of Small Business Big Exit, and Getting Stuff Done – A 7 Step Process to Ending Procrastination and Achieving More.
WE ALSO DISCUSS THINGS LIKE:
- Overcoming procrastination through self-management
- Reasons and recognising procrastination in business
- What to do to overcome procrastination
- Measuring business progress to get motivated
- Overwhelm – one of the leading factors of procrastination
- Staying motivated in business
- Using an action priority list to get things done
- 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- Top 5 for overcoming procrastination
- A few brilliant business ideas from around the world!
- Getting Stuff Done Book
- Small Business Big Exit Book
- Sam Harrop Linkedin
- Sam Harrop Website
- Business over Breakfast Book
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE