You began your business because you were (and are!) passionate about your industry. Because your…
(AUDIO) Banishing Business Owner Burnout
Have you experienced business owner burnout — blemishes, headaches, sleeplessness, panic attacks, or heart palpitations? In today’s episode of Business over Breakfast, Bree James and Andrew Griffiths talk about the struggles of business owner burnout, relating some of their personal experiences. Burnout is such a universal problem for all business owners but Bree and Andrew tell you how to identify the early signs of a larger problem and how to manage your life so you can banish burnout altogether.
Business over Breakfast welcomes Sarah McCrum in this episode to share her professional expertise on how to master your personal energy and never burnout. She has trained for 22 years with Chinese energy masters and has worked with entrepreneurs for over 20 years. As the author of Energy on Demand, Sarah shared how business owners can come to have an imbalance in their energy systems and advice to those burning out.
We also discuss things like:
- The different degrees of business owner burnout
- Identifying the small early signs of burnout in yourself and in others
- Finding someone that you can be honest with if you are struggling
- Cutting out negative people or surroundings
- Keeping up habits or hobbies that allow you to relieve stress
- Scheduling appointments in your calendar for self-care
- Why burnout can be developed from a lack of self love
- Figure out your purpose to find fulfillment in your work
- The importance of switching your brain completely off
- Not putting off things you value until retirement
- Sustainable business ideas from around the world
- Sarah McCrum Website
- Energy on Demand Book
- Sarah McCrum Facebook
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE