Marketing your business these days can be intimidating, with so many social media channels and…
(AUDIO) 20 Top Tips to Market Your Business
Have you been driving yourself crazy wondering just what purpose marketing actually has for your business? Do you ever find yourself asking whether it’s truly necessary? Businesses that make the mistake of failing to create an effective marketing plan run the risk of not being as successful as they could be. No matter how much effort and time you put into getting your business out there, without marketing implementation it may as well be a secret.
Today, on the Business over Breakfast podcast, Bree and Andrew are discussing marketing in its various forms and going through top 20 marketing tips for business owners. So, no matter what industry you’re in or which marketing approach you prefer, you’ll find a tonne of worthwhile information in this episode.
Bree and Andrew also touch on things like:
- The importance of having a business card, even in the digital age
- Why any business owner can and should be able to tell their story
- The best ways to get more referrals for your business
- Using media like podcasting to broaden your network
- The different marketing goals you can set yourself to ensure you reach your full potential
- How to use free samples to make a profit
- The newest trends in marketing and business found all over the world
- Why you need a great brand for both your business and yourself
- Why customer connection is so important
- The best kind of content you should be creating
- Business over Breakfast Book
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE