Have you experienced business owner burnout -- blemishes, headaches, sleeplessness, panic attacks, or heart palpitations?…
(AUDIO) Working With Big Companies to Grow Your Small Business
Working with big clients can be a little daunting at times, but there’s a lot to learn from working with big companies. Bigger clients often come with bigger budgets, and yes, they are slow to work with, but by being a little patient, it may just result in some major opportunities for your business.
In this episode of Business over Breakfast, Bree James and Andrew Griffiths will give you some tips on working with big companies, so you can grow with them and raise your business profile.
Additionally, Bree chats with Small Company, Big Business founder, author and speaker Bronwyn Reid who has over 21 years of experience in Small Business. Bronwyn specialises in helping Small Businesses step up and take on contracts with big companies. If you want to start enabling business development, then this episode is for you!
We also discuss things like:
- Reasons why Small Businesses should be working with big companies
- Using opportunities smartly when working with big companies
- How to position your business well by building a brand that attracts the right clients
- Andrew’s realisations about working with big companies
- Common errors when working with big businesses
- How big companies think
- Boosting business credibility by working with big companies
- A 5 step process for Small Businesses wanting to work with big companies
- Some smart business ideas from around the world
- Small Company, Big Business Book
- Bronwyn Reid Website
- Bronwyn Reid LinkedIn
- Business over Breakfast Book
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE