If you’ve reached a point with your business where you think it might be time…
(AUDIO) What to Do in Business When You Hit a Financial Pothole
There are two types of businesses: those that have had tough financial times already, and those that have those tough times coming. In this episode of the Business over Breakfast show, Andrew and Bree are talking about what a financial pothole is, how they occur and, most importantly, how you should handle them.
In Toaster Time, it’s Amanda Fisher who’s feeling the heat this week. Amanda is a technologist who fuses accounting know-how with technology to improve and grow businesses. She’s a thought-leader in her space and the author of three great books, and here she’s sharing her thoughts on navigating your way through financial potholes.
In this episode, the guys get into all of that, plus loads more, including…
- What it means to be hitting financial potholes in business
- The most common reasons why businesses fall into financial potholes
- Working out a realistic plan of attack to solve your business woes
- What NOT to do when you find yourself in financial difficulties
- Top tips on how to get out of financial potholes… and how to avoid them in the first place
- Amanda Fisher’s process in helping businesses get out of financial potholes, and her top advice on how to keep on top of your accounts
- 5 tips on how to survive a financial pothole
- 5 smart business ideas from around the globe
- Bree James Pakmag
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website
- Amanda Fisher’s Website
- Sturt Business Centre, the Show’s Sponsors
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE