(AUDIO) Take Back Control of Your Own Business
Some days it may feel like your business is running you. You’re reacting and you’re responding, but you’re not in control of the business’s destiny or future. We all lose control of our business at some stage, that’s usually the result of bad habits or bad rituals building up over time.
In this episode, Bree and Andrew discuss a great deal of strategies in how you can take back control of your business. And once you do, you’ll not only fall in love with your business again, but you’ll be making more money and arrive in better shape.
Additionally, Kate Christie, our guest this episode, a time management specialist and founder of Time Stylers, shares wonderful insight into this topic. She is an international speaker, regular on TV and is the author of the book Me Time. Kate developed her business after discovering how many thousands of people across the country were struggling to manage their time. Today she shared the most common mistakes that she found that people make with organizing their time as business owners.
Plus, Bree and Andrew also get into today…
- The concept of making your business work for you, not the other way around
- How does it evolve that we lose control over our business and what we can do to change
- Signs of when you are losing control of your business
- 5 top tips in taking control of your business
- Common mistakes that people make with managing their time
- Time hacks and strategies to save time
- Some (very) unique business ideas from around the world
- CCIQ, the show’s sponsors
- Bree James Pakmag
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website
- Kate Christie’s Website
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE