With each passing day, customers are expecting more and more from the companies that they…
(AUDIO) Strategies to Providing Memorable Customer Experiences
Are your staff passionate about creating loyal customers for your business? Making a lasting impression on clients is important. One way to do this is to provide an outstanding customer experience. Customers expect reliability, but they also search for innovation. So, that’s why today on the Business over Breakfast podcast, Bree and Andrew are discussing customer service and the need to provide both certainty and uncertainty in business.
In this episode, Bree also chats to Cate Schreck who shares her insights on motivating staff to provide the best customer service they possibly can. Cate is the Founder and Managing Director of Lightbulb Training Solutions and the author of The A-Z of Service Excellence. Cate is a highly sought after and inspirational workplace trainer who uses a 6 Step ACTION process to save businesses across Australia time and money by turning on the service excellence lights of frontline employees.
WE ALSO DISCUSS THINGS LIKE:
- The changing world of customer expectations; it is complicated.
- The need for customer reliability as well as innovation.
- Connecting and engaging with customers.
- The importance of soft skills in customer service.
- The 6 step ACTION process.
- How to deal with difficult and angry customers.
- Motivating staff to do the best they can do.
- Engaging empathy when dealing with difficult customers.
- Five tips for managing the need for consistency and inconsistency with customers.
- The A-Z of Service Excellence
- Cate Schreck Website
- Cate Schreck LinkedIn
- Business over Breakfast Book
- Bree James Website
- Andrew Griffiths Website
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE