What is a business advisor, how do you go about getting one and what are…
(AUDIO) Overcoming the Obstacles That Block Good Decision-Making for Your Business
In business, you have to make a lot of decisions – Will I employ this person? Will I stop working with this partner? Should I introduce this new product? Is it time to sell the business? Sifting through these tasks can be an onerous task! So many aspects of your business need your leadership, but the amount of problems and difficulty of the challenges can become overwhelming. That’s why Bree James and Andrew Griffiths hope to provide quality advice on the decision-making process for business owners in this episode of Business over Breakfast.
Plus, Bree interviews Rosemary Shapiro-Liu about her approach on decision-making by listening to the voice inside or the mentor within. As the director of Triple Win Enterprises and the author of The Mentor Within, Rosemary is a highly experienced coach for thought leaders and social entrepreneurs. If you’re interested in learning to overcome the obstacles that block good decision-making for your business, then this episode is for you!
Also discussed in this episode:
- The different levels of decision-making and the increasing difficulty levels
- The common reasons and problems that derail sound decision-making abilities
- Specific solutions to prevent indecisiveness or poor judgement
- The moment when a decision must be made
- Considering the outcomes of various options and how they will affect your business
- Why different approaches to decision making will vary from person to person
- The value of allocating a specific time for decision-making
- Never being forced into making a decision if you’re not ready or not committed
- A possible idea to outsource some decision-making on your behalf
- Smart business ideas from around the world!
- Triple Win Website
- The Mentor Within Book
- Rosemary’s LinkedIn
- Business over Breakfast Book
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE