If you’ve reached a point with your business where you think it might be time…
(AUDIO) Finding the Right Advisors for Your Business
What is a business advisor, how do you go about getting one and what are the common pitfalls that business owners fall into when looking for them? These are some of the common questions that small business owners come up against when going through the hiring-process for an advisor. Fortunately, Bree and Andrew are addressing all of those issues and demystifying some of the biggests concerns that people face when looking for the perfect advice.
On top of that, Bree is grilling Sam Harrop in Toaster Time. Sam is one of the best business advisors in the country and is offering his advice on the steps that you need to go through when seeking out sound business advice.
And if that weren’t enough, the guys also get into all of this too…
- Why you need an advisor in the first place
- How to know when you need a business advisor
- What type of advisor is best for you and your business
- Understanding the different roles in the business advice sector
- How to handle problems that pop up with your advisor
- Picking and choosing the advice that’s right for you and your business
- Sam Harrop’s tips for small businesses looking for business advice
- 5 top tips on how to find the right advisor for your business
- 4 weird and wonderful business ideas from around the globe
“The opinions expressed by Smallville Contributors are their own, not those of www.smallville.com.au"
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH LIKE MINDED SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE